The latest iteration of the awesome raspberry Pi has been announced.
The specs are pretty impressive and include;
- Full-throughput gigabit Ethernet
- Dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0
- Dual 4K monitor support
- microSD storage card (up to 50Mbps)
- 40-pin GPIO connector
- VideoCore VI graphics supporting OpenGL ES 3.x
- 4Kp60 hardware decode of HEVC video
- Complete compatibility with earlier Raspberry Pi products
A full breakdown of the new device is discussed on the PC gamer website here.